FLS122 air velocity sensor
Designed for thermal management and filter monitoring applications. Easy to integrate into even the most space-constrained designs.
The FLS122 sensor has been designed to provide board-mounted air velocity measurements in high-volume consumer, industrial and medical applications. It provides accurate air speed or air flow measurement. And typically needs no flow fixture for easy and low-cost integration into an existing duct.
- Silicon-MEMS thermal air velocity sensor
- Small footprint: 3.5 mm x 3.5 mm.
- Air speed range: up to 20 m/s.
- Span accuracy: +/- 5% measured value.
- Fully temperature-compensated readings.
- Configurable operating modes and features.
- Solid-state sensor.
- Ultra-low power.
- High precision.
- Easy integration into existing flow paths.
- Fully compatible with SMD assembly processes.
Why not try the FLS122?
If you want to be one of the first customers to trial the FLS122 then please get in touch to request samples. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or one of our distributors.
Flusso offers a complete digital flow sensing solution: to seamlessly integrate hardware and software with mechanical and fluidic components.
Get in touch
Please complete all fields
Please select your industry sector to ensure future communication is relevant to you.
Check box if you wish to receive Flusso Pulse regular news updates