FLS122 Air Velocity Sensor
Designed for thermal management and filter monitoring applications. Easy to integrate into even the most space-constrained designs.
Get accurate real-time airspeed and temperature measurements for your most space-constrained designs. Maximise product performance and energy efficiency. No flow fixture needed, for easy and low-cost integration into an existing duct. Get your products to market faster with FLS122: the world's smallest air velocity sensor.
- Silicon-MEMS thermal air velocity sensor
- Small footprint: 3.5 mm x 3.5 mm.
- Air speed range: up to 20 m/s.
- Span accuracy: +/- 5% measured value.
- Fully temperature-compensated readings.
- Configurable operating modes and features.
- Solid-state sensor.
- Ultra-low power.
- High precision.
- Easy integration into existing flow paths.
- Fully compatible with SMD assembly processes.
* To download these files please complete our Downloads form.
Why not try the FLS122?
Our evaluation kit, which combines an FLS122 velocity sensing module with plug and play hardware and a PC GUI, allows users to easily connect everything together with their laptop to assess the sensor’s performance.
Flusso offers a complete digital flow sensing solution: to seamlessly integrate hardware and software with mechanical and fluidic components.
Get in touch
Please complete all fields
Please select your industry sector to ensure future communication is relevant to you.
Check box if you wish to receive Flusso Pulse regular news updates