FSE-112 Mass Flow Sensor Electronics Modules
Designed for easy integration. Ideal for adding intelligent and reliable flow measurement into all your latest products.
Flusso's FSE-112 sensor electronics modules use the company's proprietary MEMS-based sensor technology to detect bidirectional gas flow, differential pressure and temperature.
The FSE-112 modules incorporate Flusso's firmware hosted on a microcontroller to drive the sensor and provide calibratable measurements.
By combining the advanced FLS112 sensor with Flusso's reference electronics design, these modules offer optimal functionality and sensing performance.
Additionally, the FSE-112 modules are designed for easy mechanical integration into final products, helping to accelerate and simplify route to market for manufacturers.
If required, Flusso can also provide comprehensive support for fluidic and mechanical integration.
Applications : Industrial – HVAC – Drone - Medical
Watch a quick introduction to the FSE-112 (6 minutes 39 seconds)
Find out just how easily the module can be integrated into your product
- Silicon-MEMS sensor measurements.
- FLS112 bidirectional flow sensor.
- Reference electronics design with hosted Flusso firmware.
- Fully temperature-compensated readings.
- SDK available to modify the application layer and utilise spare microcontroller resources.
- 10-pin host interface connections with I2C interface.
- Fully compatible with Flusso’s GUI for quick evaluation.
- Mass flow reading can also be converted to volumetric flow or differential pressure.
- Peripheral or axial measurements directly into your gas stream.
- Proprietary MEMS-based technology.
- Reference electronics for optimal sensing functionality.
- Application-specific custom calibration available.
- Comprehensive support from Flusso.
Sample Flow Sensor Electronics Modules
Request a quote today
Our plug and play module contains everything you’ll need to test the new FSE-112 flow sensor electronics within your application. When combined with a fluidic fixture it plugs directly into your flow system, using push-fit connectors, and into your PC to view and record sensor data.
Flusso offers a complete digital flow sensing solution: to seamlessly integrate hardware and software with mechanical and fluidic components.
Get in touch
Please complete all fields
Please select your industry sector to ensure future communication is relevant to you.
Check box if you wish to receive Flusso Pulse regular news updates