Pneumatic air & automation
Save tens of thousands per year in quickly identifying leaks and intelligently applying proper pressurisation where needed. Our flow sensor is the solution.
Compressed air is the most expensive energy source in any manufacturing plant. And as energy costs soar, manufacturers are under growing pressure to identify and locate leaks as soon as they occur.
Approximately 30% of energy costs at manufacturing sites are lost due to pneumatic air leaks.
High pressure is typically applied across all areas in the plant but high pressure is only required in certain areas causing thousands of dollars in energy inefficiency.
Increased pneumatic efficiency
With accurate Flusso MEMS flow technology in Pneumatic air systems tens of thousands of dollars per year can be saved by detecting the location of leaks.
- Tens of Thousands of dollars per year are saved quickly identifying leaks using Flusso real flow MEMS technology
Increased energy efficiency
With accurate Flusso MEMS flow technology in Pneumatic air systems thousands of dollars per year can be saved by intelligently applying proper pressure by area.
- Save thousands with intelligent Flusso flow measurement for selected pressure distribution
- Applications note - Pneumatics & Automation
- Technical note - Developing flow sensing solutions with FLS110
- FLS110 evaluation kit fixture catalogue
- Webinar slide deck - Flow sensing for pneumatic air applications
To download these files please complete our form.
- Datasheet - FLS110 Miniature Gas Flow Sensor