Flow testing instrumentation
Save your customer hundreds of thousands in previously unidentified leaks with new highly accurate designs that are 50% smaller, don’t require calibration and with batteries lasting months. Our flow sensor is the solution.
Some of the largest costs for building operations come from their HVAC system energy costs.
Approximately 40 cents per square foot are lost in HVAC leakage per year.
Buildings typically lose 30% – 40% through leaking HVAC systems.
HVAC testing companies have challenges with using equipment that can't detect all leaks, is costly to maintain and can cause technician downtime because of its size, engineers forgetting to charge it or moving parts failing.
Increased HVAC efficiency
With highly accurate Flusso MEMS technology in next generation HVAC test equipment hundreds of thousands of dollars per year can be saved by more precisely detecting leaks.
- Save hundreds of thousands in improved HVAC efficiency
- Quickly locate previously undiscovered leaks with highly accurate MEMS technology
Reduced project downtime
Project downtime can be minimised using next generation HVAC test equipment that is extremely small in size, needs limited charging and requires no calibration.
- Rechargeable batteries lasting months instead of days
- Zero instrument calibrations required with MEMS technology
- No money wasted on replacement devices during calibration cycles
- With devices 50% smaller the technician can do more