Flusso is a fresh, new and innovative company on the lookout for smart, fast, and flexible people to join our mission.
Do you want to help create products you’re proud of? To help Flusso re-write the rulebook for flow sensors? And to have a great opportunity to thrive, inspire and advance your career? If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
Our current vacancies are listed below.
To find out more information about any of the roles please click on the link to read the job description and if you'd like to apply for the role use the Application tab to submit your details.
Please note that we’ve got a salary band in mind for all our roles, but we are candidate-led and flexible to ensure we can attract the very best talent. If you want a great opportunity to thrive, inspire and advance your career then we would like to hear from you!
If you don’t see a role that’s right for you but you are still interested in working for us then please get in touch. Just send us a little information on how you think you can help with a copy of your CV, and we’ll take a look.
The Data Scientist will be responsible for helping to expand Flusso’s data analysis, data management and algorithm development capacity. Reporting to the Principal Data Scientist, specific responsibilities will include:
- General data analysis
- Data preparation and quality
- Algorithm development & sensor modelling
- Supporting the software/firmware team in the implementation of algorithms
- Working with test engineering to improve and extend the database and lambda function capability
The IP Manager will be responsible for ensuring all Flusso IP is suitably protected, as well as supporting and and helping Flusso engineers to patent their ideas. Reporting to the Technology Director, the IP Manager will be responsible for:
- Maintaining Flusso’s patent portfolio
- Helping to protect Flusso’s technology by getting patents filed
- Holding IP brainstorm sessions to generate patentable ideas
- Formulating Flusso’s patent strategy and updating as required
- Assessing relevant patents and patent applications from competitors, as well as maintaining relevant information and integrating ‘prior art’ into R&D programs
Product Quality Engineer
The Product Quality Engineer will help to manage and drive product quality & reliability activities to ensure Flusso products meet the specifications and quality goals. Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Product Quality Engineer will have a range of responsibilities covering the following product stages:
- Product definition and feasibility stage
- Development and prototyping stage
- Qualification stage
- Pilot/Mass Production stage
Note to recruitment agencies: Please note Flusso does not accept speculative CVs (or other forms of candidate details) from any recruitment agencies or consultants for advertised vacancies or for any unadvertised positions. Please do not send us CVs unless we have explicitly asked your company to do so for a specific vacancy. Thank you.